Short Weekend Baking Course
Are you looking for part time baking course in Kuala Lumpur (KL)?
We have short bakery course available in the Klang Valley.
The duration of the course is approximately 2 months.
Students will learn the art of baking in a studio located in Kepong.
Classes will be held once a week usually on the weekends.
An experienced baking instructor will teach, guide and mentor the individual students.
The baking course is divided into 2 levels.
In level 1, students will learn how to bake 5 types of cakes.
The type of cakes are:
- 2 Egg Layered Cake with Glace & Royal Icing
- Daffodil Cake in Book Shape
- Orange Cake in Ball Shape
- Chocolate Cake in Basket of Flowers
- Oblong Shape & Marshmallows
All the ingredients will be provided during the class.
Students will also be taught how to handle and decorate the cakes.
Level 2 is only available to students who have completed the Level 1 baking course.
At this level, students will be taught more advance and elaborate cakes.
5 types of cakes and 1 cookies will be taught.
The cakes and cookies are:
- Pound Cake with American Frosting
- Orchids, Marble Cake in Heart Shape
- Swiss Roll as Yule Log
- Coffee cake as Doll in the Garden
- Vegetarian Cake as Mickey Mouse, Ribbon Cake as Large Doll
- Butter Cookies
Upon completion of Level 2, a certificate will be given.
The following are the course fee structure:
Level 1: RM700.00
Level 2: RM650.00