The Essential Oven
If you are planning to learn baking, one of the most essential equipment you will need in the kitchen is an oven.
Being a novice baker, what kind of oven should you go for?
The following are the top 5 oven brand in Malaysia.
I did my research on Lazada Malaysia and my recommendation is based on ovens which have a large number of user reviews.
Large number of reviews from users at Lazada Malaysia usually means 2 things:
- Many people have bought the oven unit – Meaning the over is top selling.
- They like the oven enough to leave a personal feedback / review on Lazada.
1) The first top oven brand and model is Khind Oven Toaster OT 52 R.
As I’m writing this article on May 2017, there are more than 215 user review for this particular unit.
It seems the main benefits of the Khind Oven are it’s large capacity and price.
The Khind oven can hold up to 52 litres.
The selling price is only RM279.
2) My second recommendation is the Hanabishi Electric Oven HA 6180.
The HA 6180 oven has more than 80 user reviews.
Many users love it because of its ease of use and price.
The Hanabishi oven is selling for only RM96.
3) The 3rd on my list is the Trio Extra Large Capacity Electric Oven TEO-1201.
At the time of writing this post, the Trio TEO-1201 has more than 41 reviews from past buyers.
Many buyers like this particular electric oven because of its large capacity and multifunction feature.
When you are taking up a new hobby such as baking, you won’t know how long you will stick with it.
You may love baking the very first time you try it, or you may find it too cumbersome.
So, you want an oven which is not too expensive and big enough for your baking need.
Here are a few benefits of the Trio electric oven.
- Value for money
- Extra large capacity
- Multiple racks – Excellent for baking cupcakes
- Roasting feature
- Very easy to operate
- Large adjustable temperature control
- Large timer control
- 1 year local supplier warranty
4) The 4th on my recommendation list is the Morgan MEO-HC22B electric oven.
This particular model from Morgan has more than 80 user reviews.
The main benefits of this electric oven are the large capacity of 20 litre and price.
The MEO-HC22B is selling for only RM120.
5) My 5th recommendation is the Faber FEO R19 electric oven.
This unit from Faber has oven 98 user reviews.
The users like its simple features and of course the selling price.
The FEO R19 electric oven is selling at RM119.
After you’ve been to a baking class, you will want to use the knowledge and skill you’ve learn and practice baking at home.
An electric oven will be your best companion in the kitchen.
I hope my list of top electric oven in Malaysia above is helpful to you.