Baking Classes Location
Are you looking for short duration baking class in Malaysia? If you are, you’ve came to the right place. You can join our baking lessons if you are staying within the surrounding area of:
What You’ll Learn On Our Baking Classes
What will you learn as a student from our bakery and pastry lessons? You’ll get hands on experience in making:
- Cupcakes – A quick snack in a cup designed for 1 person. Add a bit of icing and sprinkles on top, heavenly!
- Cookies – Small, flat and delicious. It’s more then just combining flour, eggs and sugar together.
- Scones and muffins – Yummy single serving quick bread. Very similar to cupcakes but less sweet.
- Cakes – Learn to make all types of sweet baked dessert.
- Tarts – Delicious filling over a pastry base. The top has to be open and not covered with pastry.
- Pate a choux – Delectable choux pastry art.
- Brioche – Exquisite French highly enriched bread. To make its rich and tender crumb, you’ll need to increase the egg and butter content.
- Doughnut – Lush dough confectionery. Deep fried in fat and glazed with layers of sugar.
- Puff pastry – Light, flaky and satisfying. Sometimes called a “water dough” or détrempe, always folded and rolled out never mashed.
- Croissant – Buttery and flaky viennoiserie bread roll in its well known crescent shape. It is made with a technique called laminating where the dough is rolled and folded several times.
- Waffles – Leavened batter sweetness
- Pies – More than just apple fillings. A pie can be single-crust or double-crust enclosed in a pastry shell.
- Éclair – Oblong pastry with smooth cream fillings. You can use vanilla, coffee or chocolate custard or whatever you fancy.
- Strudel – The Hungarian sweet dessert for the world.
- Phyllo – Paper thin with amazing aroma. It is a dough used for making pastries commonly in Middle Eastern and the Balkan.
- Baked meringue – The magic of whipped egg whites and sugar. They are very light, airy and sweet confections.
- Gateaux – Tantalizing small chocolaty cakes.
- Torten – Multi-layered cake filled with whipped cream, butter creams, mousses or jams.
- Dessert – All version of pudding, custard, mousses and soufflé.
- Marzipan & Pastillage – A sugary art form. How creative are you? Learn how to mould almond meal and sugar to make cute sugary treats.
- Macaroons – Is it a cake, meringue or a cookie? One thing is for sure, they are damn delicious!
- Cake decoration with icing & fondant – Baking made beautiful. Express your creativity and learn the art of exquisite food presentation.
Our baking classes will be conducted in a studio located in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur with a fully stocked and equipped kitchen.
The recipes and ingredients will be given and you’ll have hands-on learning experience making the cakes. Bring your friends and family members and be prepared for lots of fun and laughter!
If you love to bake and want to sign up to our classes, contact us by clicking on the button below and we’ll send to you details of the next up coming class.
Click here for enquiry